METHYL METHACRYLATE : MMA
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) is excellent transparency and weatherability to withstanding the weathering process and easy recyclability.
MMA has variety used in many applications. Main application is PMMA plastics and Acrylic sheet PMMA (Poly Methyl Methacrylate) is used for light guide panel in LCD screen, car tail light and electric appliances part. Acrylic sheet used for advertisement/sign board, sanitary, furniture, decorating items. MMA also used as a raw material of many products such as paint, coating resin.The intermediate chemical for industrial product
1. Acrylic Sheet
2. Acrylic Emulsion (Paint, Coating resin, Adhesive)
For more information Click Here
Poly Methyl Methacrylate (PMMA)- Synthesis product of methyl methacrylate from the polymerization process
- PMMA is transparent tough and rigid plastic and almost perfect transmission of visible light
Acrylic Sheet- Copolymers of methyl methacrylate (MMA) monomer at 90-95% by weight.
- Transparent plastic material with high strength, stiffness, and optical clarity and weather resistance compared to many other transparent plastics.
Acrylic Emulsion Paint- Acrylic Emulsion is the polymerization MMA monomer mix with water, surfactant and initiator.
- Acrylic emulsion is water-soluble but become water resistant when dry.
- The main application of acrylic emulsion used for cement or concrete paint surfaces, interior and exterior paint, plastic colour sheet adhesive and caulk and sealant.
The above product(s) can be applied for the below industry(ies) :
Hereunder are related products in the same platform of the above products.