ACRYLONITRILE : AN
AN is an intermediate chemical and colorless transparent liquid with a slightly acrid odor. It is used as a main raw material for plastic and fiber in daily life. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic provides a good balance of impact strength, heat and chemical resistance, hard surface with glossy finish and can be used for various properties. ABS plastic is widely used in office/household electronic appliances, automotive parts and toys. Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN) plastic is tough and transparent. It is used for making food containers and lighters. AN is also a core raw material of Acrylic Fiber (AF), which is known for its durability, strong resistance to sunlight and resistance to many chemical and biological agents. AF is used for cold-weather clothing, carpet, blanket, hair piece and carbon fiber. Nitrile Rubber is a synthetic rubber that is mostly used for surgery gloves.- The intermediate chemical in product of chemical industrial:
1. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Plastics (ABS).
2. Styrene Acrylonitrile Plastics (SAN)
3. Acrylic Fiber (AF)
4. Nitrile Rubber Co-polymer (NBL/NBR)
5. Poly Acrylamide
For more information Click Here
Acrylic Fiber (AF)- Copolymers of acrylonitrile monomer based on AN at least 85% by weight and other vinyl monomers
- Acrylic fiber is lightweight, soft, and warm, with a wool-like feel also very resilient compared to both other synthetics and natural fibers
- Application for cold-weather clothing, carpet, blanket, indoor/outdoor furniture, carbon fiber, vehicle roof, and hair piece
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Plastics (ABS)- Copolymers of monomers typically range from 15% to 35% acrylonitrile, 5% to 30% butadiene and 40% to 60% by weight styrene
- ABS provides high impact strength & durability, high heat and chemical resistance, high gloss and toughness for weather resistance.
- Application for office/household electronic appliances, automotive parts, office supplies and toys
Styrene Acrylonitrile Plastics (SAN)- Copolymers of monomers typically range from 20% to 30% acrylonitrile and 70%-80% by weight styrene
- Resin is a clarity and rigid transparent plastic with hardness, strength and solvent resistance
Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)- Copolymers of monomers typically range form 14%-50% acrylonitrile and 50%-80% butadiene
- Resin is a good resistance to vegetable oils, mineral oils, benzene/petrol
(Poly) Acrylamide- Copolymer of acrylamide monomer prepared by the hydrolysis of acrylonitrile
- Resin is used to flocculate solids in wastewater treatment process, oil & gas expiration, paper making and screen printing.
The above product(s) can be applied for the below industry(ies) :
Hereunder are related products in the same platform of the above products.